• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I Have No Words After Watching...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
We just had a guy locally convicted of manslaughter for passing on the shoulder because two cars had stopped at a crosswalk for a 3 year girl crossing the street.

The rumor I heard was she was holding her mothers hand when she was ran over.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
We had a guy around here about 11 years ago that was having a diabetic siezure in his car. He had refused to take his meds and keep up on his blood sugar. He was in total denial of his diabetes.

He had a 20 mile commute to work every day, which was mostly on 4 lane country road. He hit a guy head on and killed him along with his 3 year old daughter.

The obituary said that the little girl would be laid to rest in the casket with her dad, laying in his arms.

It was a bad deal. SAD.

T
Dec 25, 2007
Yeah, depressing. But hey, this is the fouled plug and it is where all things non-snowmobile go down. Back and forth chat stuff related to everything from education to politics and whatever falls in between. Not interested? Perhaps the other areas of the forum are better suited.

I personally have never had a friend die on a motorcycle. Sorry that you have. But I have seen what happens when someone I don't know is destroyed by a fully loaded construction truck. Not fun. And permanent memory. But also makes you stop and think. That, I imagine, was the reason behind this post.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
We had a guy around here about 11 years ago that was having a diabetic siezure in his car. He had refused to take his meds and keep up on his blood sugar. He was in total denial of his diabetes.

He had a 20 mile commute to work every day, which was mostly on 4 lane country road. He hit a guy head on and killed him along with his 3 year old daughter.

The obituary said that the little girl would be laid to rest in the casket with her dad, laying in his arms.

It was a bad deal. SAD.

Christ, that just brought tears to my eyes just picturing that scene.

Premium Features