• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burned Lodge

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
Medicine Bow lodge burned last night about 4AM. Prayers with the couple that runs it. They're good people.

Z

zr600cce

Sep 20, 2008
Omaha, Ne
Thats to bad, we've ate there and they were always very helpful and courteous. We even came in late in the season when they were low on food and they went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. Prayers are with them...

Mtn-Track

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2009
N/E, CO & GL, CO
Sorry to hear this and it also really sucks! With SML in the tank and now this, options are getting a little thin. I like Albany but hate the trail-ride to get to something fun.:(

M
Oct 15, 2009
Sled Dog Inn...new cabin for rent in Centennial

Sorry to hear this and it also really sucks! With SML in the tank and now this, options are getting a little thin. I like Albany but hate the trail-ride to get to something fun.:(

The folks at Med Bow Lodge have been the height of hospitality. I really hurt for that family. If you are in a bind for lodging, contact me at cooltone13@yahoo.com. We all pull together in times like this.

R
Dec 12, 2009
Elkhorn, NE
icon9.gif
That is sad. That is a great destination. They are great people.

Does anyone have pictures?

Premium Features