• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 5 Pre-Order is ON!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Elevation 5 is coming soon. I had to push the release back due to the gig I have workin' for the mouse (Disney). ;)

My brother and I are producing a new outdoor/adventure show called 'Motion' on Disney's Livewell HD Network. Check it out at www.livewellhd.com. Right now we're only on in the 10 ABC-owned markets: NY, LA, SF, Philly, Chicago, Houston, Raleigh, Fresno, Toledo and Flint but the word is we might go to all US satellite/cable systems by Jan 1. Okay...enough of that plug...lol.

We are not doing the pre-order contest we usually do this year but are still offering Elevation 5 to all early orders at $20 with free shipping. The movie will release on September 19. Go to www.teamsummit.net to see the teaser and order.

Thanks!

Jeff

elevation5-cover-1.jpg

Last edited:
A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Elevation 5 is coming soon. I had to push the release back due to the gig I have workin' for the mouse (Disney). ;)

My brother and I are producing a new outdoor/adventure show called 'Motion' on Disney's Livewell HD Network. Check it out at www.livewellhd.com. Right now we're only on in the 10 ABC-owned markets: NY, LA, SF, Philly, Chicago, Houston, Raleigh, Fresno, Toledo and Flint but the word is we might go to all US satellite/cable systems by Jan 1. Okay...enough of that plug...lol.

We are not doing the pre-order contest we usually do this year but are still offering Elevation 5 to all early orders at $20 with free shipping. The movie will release on September 19. Go to www.teamsummit.net to see the teaser and order.

Thanks!

Jeff
WTH?
You're on in Flint Michigan and not Seattle?
Is there even anyone left in Flint? :D

I'll be getting my copy of your work at the Puyallup Show.
I know you'll be there, Too much fun ! ;)

Premium Features