• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobiling is a Work Out

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Work on the diet.

I was 255 and gradually dropped to 220. At 6'5" my clothes don't fit tight anymore. I really cut back on anything with processed sugar and breads. I used to eat 2 sandwiches a day for lunch (10 and 2) bagels occasionally and sweet stuff in my feed bag. I'd like to say I upped my exercise but I really didn't. Getting back after it this weekend to make the run up to winter.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Diet is a HUGE part of it. And so far i haven't changed a ton there. That is where i need to buckle down hard the next few months.

MN State Fair was a minor setback on Saturday.... I did have 18,500 steps in though! Back at it this week!

tadder52

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Northern MN
You can't outrun a bad diet.

Yup. Can try, but it won't work. At 14-20 you've got a fighting chance, but it's not sustainable.

That sustainable word keeps coming up. Back to running for this guy. Last year was a brutal for sledding with me. Between house remodel and a little running hopefully I can change a little bit!

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
I stay pretty good about working out year round but starting in September I usually start adding in exercises to strengthen legs, lower back and core. Those are usually what take the most beating and no matter how much cardio/lifting I do I still get gassed tugging out sleds.

Premium Features