• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out!!! To FreeAgent from Oregon trail motorsports !!!

M
Jul 12, 2010
Adrian,OR
Xs 2

Wish she had a shop in Caldwell also she would put all dealers out of business because she actually cares and knows her products unlike most dealers who just show up because it's a job!!! Pretty sad when u go Into a shop and know more about the product then they do!!

Radar78

Lifetime Membership
Aug 20, 2010
Dundurn Sask. Canada
Michelle and OTS are the best. Bar none. I don't even shop around anymore. There is no point. Her prices and service just can't be beat!

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
Michelle is every customers dream, she stands behind what she sell's, wish that could be said about others (you know who you are, will never buy anything from you again). i agree with all above, i never shop around because no one beat her prices, Ske makes OTS a true one stop shop.
:heart:

Skickat från min YP-G70 via Tapatalk 2

TRACKS USA

Premium Member
Mar 19, 2010
Lake Lillian, Mn 56253
www.tracksusa.com
Dealer responsibilities

Many dealers have excellent personal who are very talented. HOWEVER, most of the time the dealer principle and definitely the service people are not aware of the restrictions that Arctic Cat has in the dealer agreement they voluntarily signed. VERY RESTRICTIVE! The dealers are not even supposed to sell parts to another non Arctic Cat shop for resale--only sell to the end user. If you do not believe me I can show you letters from very high profile law firms in Minneapolis forbidding me to purchase any type of Arctic Cat product for resale. I am sure the same agreement restrains the dealer to do business only in the U.S.

This employee?- parts lady-dealer principle? crossed up someone in Canada who has a Arctic Cat executive in his "pocket" and is now going to make an example of the dealership. Dealers in the Midwest sell dozens-hundreds of snowmobiles to Canada all the time but know how to bend the rules and where to grease the rope. Arctic Cat does not treat all dealers the same! If the dealers had enough sense to band together and refuse to resign the dealer agreement until modified the situation would get corrected. But, the dealers are all so independent and jealous of each other that this will never happen--Arctic wins! Corporate America needs to realize that the U.S. and Canada are one big market and not separate even thought the currency is not the same value all the time.

Sorry, but the gal is the victim on the sidelines of a bigger battle.

Last edited:

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
She is way more than a part lady. She represents a dealer that will go the extra mile to do anything they can to get us back on the mountain as quick as possible. There is not another dealer that I know of that has someone like Michelle that treats thier customer's better.
OTS and all thier customer's are victim's.
The Arctic Cat executive is making a huge mistake!

Premium Features