• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is it really that simple?!

dyrengd

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
Well, I got my hands on a 155" 2.5 lug challenger extreme track. Is it really as simple as getting some 155 ice age rails and upgrading the drivers to 2.86 pitch? I would love to go with an timbersled or holtz setup in the rear to loose some #'s but i'm saving money for a Torque Master 1 this summer from the boys at indy specailty.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Well, I got my hands on a 155" 2.5 lug challenger extreme track. Is it really as simple as getting some 155 ice age rails and upgrading the drivers to 2.86 pitch? I would love to go with an timbersled or holtz setup in the rear to loose some #'s but i'm saving money for a Torque Master 1 this summer from the boys at indy specailty.

Not exactly but pretty close. I just did the same swap but with a 163. You are going to need to go with a 7 tooth driver to get clearance for the 2.5 inch track. You are also going to need to get some 7 inch carrier wheels for the rear top of your suspension after you install the 7 tooth drivers to get clearance on the track over the top of the front suspension arm.

Once you ride a sled with the Timbersled on it you won't want to ride one without it. Got it on both my 900's.

Premium Features