• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cascade idaho race Feb 14-15

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
We are planning a sanctioned snocross and vintage race on Feb 14-15, 2009 in round valley idaho. This is an hour north of boise, 14 miles south of cascade.

plan is to have pro level riders on snocross, old school family fun event, with vintage races, drag races, and demo rides from many area dealers.

For instance, we plan to have fun events for spectators to participate in, kids under 12 free, and demos of all sorts of stuff free to the public.

Goal is to have fun for all, and a cheap fun filled day for any of the quarter million folks who drive an hour to come participate with us.

So far, we have a minimum of 5,000 bucks added purse!!!!!

He!! yeah. I will go for sure. I will tell the wife I have a suprise for her and dont ask any questions. She will think I have a romantic night planed in mccall and.........nope its sno-x happy valentines day.... LOL.JK. No realy I would go. Where are you thinking about holding the event?

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
Lots of excitement building!!!

We have someone volunteering to build the track, sanctioning folks are waaaaay excited, racers will be showing, and we have demo sleds to ride for anyone interested!

Premium Features