• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just wondering

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I don't want to start a pissing match here, but I'm in he market for a new sled. So my question is does anyone else think skidoo will change big time for next season? I wanted to buy this year but after reading about the 154 t3's it seems that the Polaris are doing it better then the skidoo's. I really think doo is going to release something big for next year, anyone else want to share?

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
My Opinion, and I own both, is to ride both, and see what one you enjoy, and what one has a better dealer. You can't go wrong with either.

Ace

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
It's hard to say what doo Is going to do next year In less you have a inside guy who can give you some details, maybe E-Tec 2 engine, maybe a different chasis, or maybe they will just make some small but important changes to the XM chasis, I did see on doo-talk that the new roller primary they are using on the race sled this year, might trickle over to the consumer sleds, but who knows, I'd ride the polaris, and then try out the 163 t3 doo, and see what you like better!!:face-icon-small-coo

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I would be more surprised to not see a new version of the Summit next year then to see a new one. Lots of people expecting a new Summit for 2017. However how different is anybody's guess at this point. But about 3 months from now will know.

Premium Features