• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

difference between Dan Adams fly bars and Burandt's rsi bars?

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
I was wondering the same thing i have looked all over and can not find any info on the nxt lvl bars hopefully somebody knows

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
There's no angles of bends posted, but from what I can see the fly bars have a higher quality....crossbar pad cover. Haha they pretty much look like Dan liked the RSI's and had a contract with fly so fly put them out. Right down to the crossbar mounts they look the same. Slightly different paint job though so who knows. I'm curious as well to know actual specifics.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Dans bars are the same width as the pro tapers with a little less bend towards the rider and no bend towards the ground . I can take pictures of them side x side. Stock vs dans

Last edited:
M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
Dans also appear to be wider than the pro tapers.

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Was also wondering about the width - prefer slightly shorter so RSI would be a better option for me?

Thanks,

G

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
i'm not really concerned how the rsi or the fly compare to the stock bars, as i am going to be changing from stock anyway... i'm more concerned with how the rsi compare to the fly, in both bend and height

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
I have never seen or been around Burandts bars, so im just comenting on Dans. Now if you can have someone compare RSI bars to stock then you could get a good comparison between RSI and FLY.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Burandt's RSI bars -
The exclusive Handle Bar of Chris Burandt, Sahen Skinner, and Burandts Backcountry Adventures.
•5" height lowers the stock grip height on a Polaris Pro 2" for a better center of gravity and ease of riding.
•2014 heat treated aircraft aluminum has superior strength to resist bending.
•Burandt inspired 10 degree bend offers increased comfort and fits into stock 7/8” handlebar clamps.
•Crossbar design has pre drilled holes for stud mounted type of mountain / grab strap.
•Guide lines on ends of bar allow for custom narrowing of handlebar.
•RSI Handlebar Hooks and OEM Polaris Pro Taper Hooks will bolt right on.

Adam's FLY bars -
NXT LVL specific bend will improve handling and increase control of machine
• Will lower the center of gravity which causes the machine to feel less “tippy” a trait found on new body style machines
• Made from 2014 aluminum allowing for greater flex through bumps to help reduce arm pump
• Bead blasted finish for added strength
• Standard 7/8” diameter
• Will accept Fly Aero Taper, SLP Pro Taper, and Polaris Pro Taper style handlebar hooks
• Grip area is wide enough to accept oem controls and handguards
• Adjustment lines on the end of the handlebars allows you to cut the bars down to your preferred width
• Crossbar is drilled to accept mountain strap--Mountain strap not included
• NXT LVL handlebar includes Fly Racing crossbar pad
• Crossbar pad made from heavy duty woven material, wont crack in cold temperatures

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I definitely want to go narrow this year. I also need to be at least 2"(almost 6'5" tall)higher than stock. Like how the 13 has the kill switch separate so I can go narrower easier.

Premium Features