• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Friends

A
Dec 7, 2007
Cedar Hills, UT
I'm in some serious need of some new friends. I hope i'm the only one with this problem, but none of my friends ride sleds. They all want to but are too chicken to ride, or just refuse to find a sled to rent or borrow. I have the hardest time finding buddies to ride with. I'm stuck at home today(saturday) after a week of great snow and nice weather today, and i'm not riding. I need a powder fix, and i have No riding buddy and i'm not willing to go by myself because i don't know these utah areas well enough. I usually have ridden in Island Park in the past. I guess i need to find some friends on this forum to go with. Be thankful for those friends that share the same passion and love to ride hard!!!!!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
TTT...come on guys...hook this fella up...if i was closer i would go riding with ya...hey another thing is hook a gal pal up with a sled..if she loves riding then your set..

Premium Features