• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adding a timing key.... is it beneficial ?

Krause09

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Washington
Looking into adding a timing key, y pipe and pipe mod!
18’ mtncat diamond s ti can already, also would I need to clutch the sled ! Elevation at 4-7k
What about the alpha 10 rear wheels??

Krause09

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Washington
I’ve been actually very interested in the pipe mod , y pipe and clutch work ! Just have never experienced the clutch tuning aspect, makes me nervous to ruin a new sled

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
I’ve been actually very interested in the pipe mod , y pipe and clutch work ! Just have never experienced the clutch tuning aspect, makes me nervous to ruin a new sled

You are correcting the engineered flaws in the new sled and bringing it up to its potential. Production builds must consider cost efficiency, which often means less than ideal designs for certain parts of the machine.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Take a look at our Mountain Performance kit for that model.

The timing key does add 2-3 hp with a 2.5 degree key. The y pipe and pipe mod works excellent too.

And when you add our pipe you for sure need heavier weights, a lot more weight actually. The pipe works!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=767&controller=product

So timing key, y pipe, and pipe mod can all be ran with no fuel controller? What about when you add reeds and/or head? I see the bolt on kit you guys offer but it doesn't include pipe mod or timing key so curious if you have ran those without a controller.

Premium Features