• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raze Heated Pro Tapers - Handguards

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Trying to solve a mystery sight unseen...help a guy out!

What handguards (full wrap "barkbuster" style) have guys installed with the Raze heated Pro Taper bars? Brands and sizes? Have heard that the KTM/Cycra's don't fit (standard fat bar fitment).

J
Dec 19, 2015
I installed cyra pro bend bark busters with my raze bars on my KTM. I am using the HMC top clamp.

I had to trim the end bolt shorter because it bottomed out before snugging the end, but other than that they went on fine.

S
Dec 20, 2016
I just installed the raze bars, then I tried mounting up the cycra handguards and they would not fit where they clamp to the bars. The bars were obviously too large diameter even though on the cycra packaging they indicate they work on both 7/8” and 1 1/8” bars. I just ordered the fastway bars for 1 1/8” with the type 2 mounting platform. I also added the fastway bar risers so I’m expecting a perfect fit. My trail tech vapor will mount on top. After I mounted up the raze bars I test ran until the thermo opened, nice and toasty and no drain on battery etc. Quite nice! I’m not sure what style the cycra bars were. I think they were probend with crm mount?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I just installed the raze bars, then I tried mounting up the cycra handguards and they would not fit where they clamp to the bars. The bars were obviously too large diameter even though on the cycra packaging they indicate they work on both 7/8” and 1 1/8” bars. I just ordered the fastway bars for 1 1/8” with the type 2 mounting platform. I also added the fastway bar risers so I’m expecting a perfect fit. My trail tech vapor will mount on top. After I mounted up the raze bars I test ran until the thermo opened, nice and toasty and no drain on battery etc. Quite nice! I’m not sure what style the cycra bars were. I think they were probend with crm mount?
I run factory black Probend and fit right on the Raze bars.

Premium Features