• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Member/Garage Fabber

I
Dec 1, 2009
Truckee, CA
Hey SnowWest!
I have been lurking for a while soaking up the info you guys are so generous to share. I have been riding my sled hard since 06' and have become absolutely addicted to the sport. I also snowboard at a high-level and have been involved with snowboard films for several years.
I will be riding north and south shore tahoe this winter, as well as the surrounding areas. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and exploring some new spots!

My offroad fabrication business has been very slow so I am moving into the snowmobile aftermarket, Sled-deck, and custom trailer markets as well. Hopefully this way I can afford to ride my sled this season. =)
I would love info on producs you would like to see offered, or changes you would make to the existing popular items (bumpers, board racks, skid plates, custom tunnels, etc.)
Additionally I am planning on producing a snowmobile/snowboard vid this season so PM me if u are interested in any of this, Thanks!

Looking forward to an epic season!
Dave-D

Premium Features