• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

my 900 wont pull rpm

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
so recently I put the motor back in my fusion and put 30 trouble free miles on I went out yesterday and sled ran great for the first 40 miles then it didnt want to pull over 6600 rpm I shut it of for half an hour then it ran good for about 15 min sometimes it doesnt like to idle but if I ride it for 20 min it wont do it again that day I was thinking maybe a fuel filter or tps anyone got any ides for me. Thanks

brushfit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
Boise,Idaho
Is your check engine light flashing,,sounds like maybe your exhaust valves are hanging up or you are in limp mode:face-icon-small-hap

H

Hansen13

Oct 22, 2011
Cranbrook, BC, Canada
I've had the same issues, wasn't pulling rpms, extremely frustrating, tried the tps, got it reset and calibrated, nothing! Pretty simple, my clutches are worn, blew through two belts this season, first belts the sleds gone through since new. I got 8800 kms out of the stock sled (engine and clutches) can't complain it's been unreal. Did the top end, doing the bottom end and some clutching this summer. I would definitely lean towards clutching, if you haven't already, I bet that'd be a good bet! Good luck. :present:

Premium Features