• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heyo from Alaskaka!

T
Oct 13, 2009
Alaskaka!
I've listened to friends of mine talk about SnoWest all the time, so I thought it was time to finally join and see what this is all about.

I'm a newbie looking to enjoy some sledding action in AK! Looks like this site has lots of great information to sift through..

Oh, and I maintain this chick is older than 5, but my friends seem to disagree...

Enjoy! :D

"God protects fools, babies, and Erica."

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
All the dirty old guys post first, lol. Oh wait, I posted #3 now, but I'm not old. :) Welcome.

T
Oct 13, 2009
Alaskaka!
I'd heard there was an abundance of men in AK, hence part of my excitement about moving up here...it wasn't until later I realized someone left out the adjectives, "dirty" and "old". ;)
Thanks for the welcome notes.

I
Nov 26, 2007
I'd heard there was an abundance of men in AK, hence part of my excitement about moving up here...it wasn't until later I realized someone left out the adjectives, "dirty" and "old". ;)
Thanks for the welcome notes.

Welcome, and don't think everyone here is dirty and old...

Some of us are dirty and young.

T
Oct 13, 2009
Alaskaka!
Uuuuuuh NO. I was already informed that just because it's my birthday next week, does NOT mean I can claim to be a "Token6YearOld".
I guess based on the fact that my ability to take care of myself hasn't changed, neither should my 'assumed' age...

Premium Features