• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI is offering a lightweight muffler exchange program for the 2015 Viper MTX with MP

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
MPI is offering a lightweight muffler exchange program for the 2015 Viper MTX with MPI turbo. We originally built this muffler for Yamaha with sound requirements in mind. We know that those sound requirements don’t apply to everyone that rides a mountain sled so we want to offer a lightweight muffler designed for Mountain riding. The snowcheck exchange program will work like this: With a $100 deposit before April 30th will reserve a lightweight muffler for exchange when you send back your original MPI quiet muffler when you receive your kit from Yamaha. This will help MPI build enough and understand what’s coming back. Orders placed after the snowcheck period will need to pay for a new muffler $279.95. All lightweight mufflers will included a O2 weldment tig welded into place. If you decide to run an O2 gauge all you’ll need to do is to drill out the center and install your sensor. If you choose not to run an O2 sensor you don’t need to do anything.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions 888-649-4609

Viperlightmufflerinstalled_zps4d64c68d.jpg

viperlightweight_zps914a80d2.jpg

viperMPImufflerweight_zpsd0d91b51.jpg

viperstockmufflerweight_zpsf089bf1f.jpg

Last edited:

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Matt,
Did I read that correctly or will you do exchanges for non sno-check customers that got the turbo kit but did not yet install it. Can we still exchange the muffler that comes in the kit for the lightweight one?

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Matt,
Did I read that correctly or will you do exchanges for non sno-check customers that got the turbo kit but did not yet install it. Can we still exchange the muffler that comes in the kit for the lightweight one?

I will exchange unused MPI mufflers for $100. Call me and get on the list.

Premium Features