• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Ambassador

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Well Gentlemen, it's with amazement, excitement and disbelief that I can officially inform you guys that I have been chosen as a Polaris Ambassador for this season!!! I've been riding Polaris for the last 25 years and that's all that has ever made it's way into my garage, so I am simply honored to be a part of this.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the program, listed below is a link to last year's ambassadors. In a nut shell, its basically a way for average people like most of us to get involved with Polaris and promote the sport as well as Polaris products. It starts off with well over a 1000 applicants across the nation and is then narrowed down to around 20 to 25.

Last year we had a few of the ambassadors right here on the forum, (Scott and Kyle I know for sure) so I'm hoping this year we again have some others besides myself.

So, I'm super stoked this year not only for my new RMK 850 to arrive but also the opportunity to assist with promoting my favorite past time!!! Thank you Polaris and thank you to all you guys that share the passion !!

Now lets get these 850's here and some snow on the ground!!

Jim

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/team-polaris/riders/

UPDATED PIC!!!

3fb77c399833db879bb0479a68728f62.jpg

Last edited:

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Anybody who survived the dragon years deserves an award!:face-icon-small-hap

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Congrats.

Just curious though... whats in it for you? It kind of seems like they are taking loyal customers and USING them as a cheap marketing team.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Congrats man, happy for you!! Now ride that thing like a rental and tell us how it really works!

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Congrats.

Just curious though... whats in it for you? It kind of seems like they are taking loyal customers and USING them as a cheap marketing team.

Cannot go into great detail but in the end its worth it...:face-icon-small-hap

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Ha ha, now that's funny chit!! I will even admit.........I once owned a 900 RMK!!! ....:face-icon-small-sho

For that kid of loyalty you need company shares. :face-icon-small-win

My first sled was the 700 fusion. It's been 11 years since I bought another polaris, haha

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I'll be lazy and piggyback off your post.

I was also welcomed onto the Ambassador team this year and am very excited to continue to bring an knowledge and resources to the online community. Polaris has put together a very unique program and I think it will help really connect riders with more 'average' riders/wrenchers everywhere.

Very excited to see a bunch of other forum members on this program. This forum is STOCKED with very knowledgeable riders/mechanics etc. Its cool to see such an impressive set of resources available to the average guy.

Premium Features