• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 Stroke Cold Smoke 12 "Snafu" teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
holy rider caused avys batman! Looks to be a sweet vid!

Thats what I was thinking. Hard to tell who the rider(s) were doing all of those sick lines, but I'm sure a lot were Dan Treadway. That guy definitely brings his skiing mindset with him while sledding and does some super gnarly lines. He's becoming one of my favorite riders to watch.

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
Man, I love all these trailers, but it seems like every year there are more clips of guys starting slides. For those of you who ride in these films, we love watching this stuff, but please don't get killed for our entertainment. It's not worth it IMO.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I was thinking the same thing about the slides, ^^^^ and I agree with him.

Looks like a good movie, who ever is on that black xp that throws out that whip!!! NICE!!:D

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
I just viewed the TSCS 12 Trailer, I have some mixed reactions, ..looks like some excellant photography, great imagery, professional quality for sure, definately looks to be some skilled and talented riders doing some wicked and sic riding.....

However, ......what about the under-lying message that you are sending here with all of the triggered slides??? After viewing this Trailer, I had to pause for a moment to consider the friends and fellow enthusiasts that we have lost to avalanches ??? I suppose that I am questioing the motivation of promoting this syle of riding/activity, ...but then, ..who am I???

I don't mean to be unduly negative by any means, with DC involved it is bound to have some great scenery and photography/filming.

IMO

Cheers

Premium Features