• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt Baker Parking

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Rode on May 4th!

Had to ride a bit of gravel due to 1 snow bank. I'd say the meadow on average had about 3ft so it may be open one more weekend but with the hot weather this week it may melt out below the 2ft minimum and the Forest service may call it for the year.

I would call them to be sure before heading up a long ways for no reason.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Rode on May 4th!

Had to ride a bit of gravel due to 1 snow bank. I'd say the meadow on average had about 3ft so it may be open one more weekend but with the hot weather this week it may melt out below the 2ft minimum and the Forest service may call it for the year.

I would call them to be sure before heading up a long ways for no reason.

yes was just up there and about 1/4 mile dirt, but last nite stayed warm so snow was soft this morning, ice bridges a lot better than last year but melted about 6 in at rock pile from yesterday, great way to finish this season up there, picts on snowmobing nw I will try 1 more time to post here.

L
Dec 17, 2008
No more dirt. Parking at snow now. Limited time left. Might be closing soon. I am guessing on Monday the 13th it will be closed. Exposed and just slightly covered rocks on approach to snow bridge. Will be more rock at the end of the day. Be careful there.

Attachments

• DSC01806.jpeg
    DSC01806.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
mt baker

Yeah, i was wondering if they were going to shut it down before or after the weekend? Is the snow bridge still good to go?

Premium Features