• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boosted Sleds & Insurance..

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
Yessss Insurance the one thing we should all have.. My company will only insure it for stock value. WTH.. I'm willing to pay more and they still won't just curous what you guys have done. Man if some of us lost our sleds we would be screwed...

P

pedak07

Nov 28, 2007
Probably doesnt help much since I am in the States. But State Farm insures mine with turbo for under 3 bills a year. Wouldnt have it any other way, especialy seeing how I might be needing it!

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
I'm with State Farm too and they won't ?? THey just say keep your receipts and that they will consider it when it gets stolen. HAHAHA. Imagine thier face showing them $35K in Bills for Parts. They'd offer me peanuts I bet..

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Cooperators had the best rate by far but they refused to insure just my sled. The prices they quoted me on anything else was approx 3x what I pay with intact. There collision coverage was about 450$ IRC for full coverage! So regardless I did not go with them because everything else was insanely priced.

Intact will insure boosted sleds through nordic. 375$ fire, theft, liability to 16k. Some vague coverage about collision during transport but basically a meteor would have to fall from the sky and hit the sled to be able to claim it.

I think collision was quoted 1800$, I told them to @#$#W$, and just went with the basic insurance. If its stolen then I get some money, if I crash it then ...................

M
Sep 24, 2009
kaysville utah
all state

I have allstate insurance and they actually let me name my price of coverage above and beyond the stock sled and just made me pay a little more for it. I was great, i wrecked my impulse nytro and got paid out 18k for a sled that I bought for 14k!

Premium Features