• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

elevation 4 shred the gnar

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
well i just sat down and watched the movie. jeff once again hits a homer. very well done and the cinematography is great. this is a movie that everyone will like. anthony really it wasn't that bad i thought alot of it was true. lol

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
I am thinkin that this was the poor machine that oberti got Roasted over.:face-icon-small-win
smaller1140.jpg

that is a "before pic" of it...:)

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
New film

First off I have never seen any of the elevation films, I wasn't familiar with who the characters are but that did not matter. I really loved the video

As mentioned before the cinematography was very cool, No really it was awesome (the new T.V. and DVD player may have helped:).

The narrative was great! I was laughing through much of the film/movie and enjoying all the inside jokes that really includes all of us, (pulling off the narrative like that in a sled video was fantastic, most films try to have a narrative but it ends up just being kind of creepy and weird for the general viewer:().

The riding was top notch, maybe not as extreme as some films go but realistic and entertaining.

I enjoyed the music selection, not all hammer down or punk rock but a good variety of all genres, and the music fit the scene (once again many film makers struggle with this)

I have to say that Brit really added to the story, You should get him back to narrate all the climbs it was seriously great stuff I thought.

From your average sledder I give this 4.5 out of 5 stars:cool:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
First off I have never seen any of the elevation films, I wasn't familiar with who the characters are but that did not matter. I really loved the video

As mentioned before the cinematography was very cool, No really it was awesome (the new T.V. and DVD player may have helped:).

The narrative was great! I was laughing through much of the film/movie and enjoying all the inside jokes that really includes all of us, (pulling off the narrative like that in a sled video was fantastic, most films try to have a narrative but it ends up just being kind of creepy and weird for the general viewer:().

The riding was top notch, maybe not as extreme as some films go but realistic and entertaining.

I enjoyed the music selection, not all hammer down or punk rock but a good variety of all genres, and the music fit the scene (once again many film makers struggle with this)

I have to say that Brit really added to the story, You should get him back to narrate all the climbs it was seriously great stuff I thought.

The thing i really loved about this movie is that everyone can relate. You and your riding buddies are the same way, just out joking around and making fun of each other, while enjoying some amazing riding. Everyone has someone in there group that runs their mouth and never preforms, in the movie its oberti (and nigel, he didnt do jack squat either but sure talks a lot). :face-icon-small-win And just like us they make fun of each other. Its real, it captures half the fun of sledding, and gives you somewhat of a story to follow.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. I agree with most of that. only it would be 4.75 stars out of 5 :D Awesome job, Jeff!:cool:

Was there any extras in the main menu?? :confused: just curious..

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Yeah, that pretty much covers it. I agree with most of that. only it would be 4.75 stars out of 5 :D Awesome job, Jeff!:cool:

Was there any extras in the main menu?? :confused: just curious..

thanks guys...just got back from AK with oberti...great trip. thanks for the feedback on the new movie. the DVD i sent out last week to some of you was just the movie...no bonus features. those are on the complete dvd which ships out on september 5th. if you got an PM from me saying that you would get a copy...its coming. i sent them all out before i left for alaska. half of them were going to canada and sometimes the DVDs get caught up in customs.

glad you guys are diggin' it!

:)

j

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I guess my copy got stuck in customs TOO? I'm not feeling love here!

Hey the report was that you unbuckled your seat belt...crawled across Oberti's lap...somehow got the door open...and leaped to your demise from an Alaskan float plane...all the while yelling NO AO NO!

D

dieseldog800

Nov 24, 2005
Bancroft, Nebraska
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Got my copy that jlowe sent out popped that sucker in the ole dvd player pronto when it arrived. Every bit as good as expected! Soundtrack kicks serious ace, and the overall film is excellent...classic jlowe style!! Still love the interviews, trashtalk, and great footage!!!! Was disappointed that there wasn't more "hatcher footage". Billygoat has some big nads climbin some of the sh!t he does! That guy is an awesome rider! Keep it up Jacob. And good job to the whole crew for a great video. Oberti...Leroy's memory will live on forever because of this video!! RIP Leroy. Polaris sucks, buy a skidoo!!! JK man! HA. Everyone just go order the friggin movie...you won't be disappointed!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
I guess my copy got stuck in customs TOO? I'm not feeling love here!

Hey the report was that you unbuckled your seat belt...crawled across Oberti's lap...somehow got the door open...and leaped to your demise from an Alaskan float plane...all the while yelling NO AO NO!

LOL...that pretty much sums it up rob. you got some vids coming...don't worry. :)

BTW...the pre-order contest is off and running...all E4 pre-orders are automatically entered in the 'trip to cali' contest. i'll draw one name from all the pre-orders on premier night (august 23) and that person will win an all-expense paid trip out west to ride/film with us next season.

we are NOT selling vids from teamsummit.net this year. our online dealer is west coast sleds which you can link to from our site. release date for the film is september 5 but all pre-orders go out early!!

jeff

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Sounds great

I just put in my order for the Triple Play. I can't wait to see the action from this year.

It may make the 100+ degree heat in South Texas a little more tolerable.
:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

Tim

Premium Features