• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tools for proclimb

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
4mm Allen along with a extra jamb bolt and nut for the secondary deflection adjuster (had a few break off)

10 in 1 screw driver
1/4 socket and ratchet set with extension and 9/16 socket
small to mid crescent wrench big enough for spark plugs

spare pull rope
small selection of hose clamps, zip ties, and electrical tape

multi tool pocket knife
selection of wrenches

folding allen and torques set.
spring puller

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I carry a Leatherman Wave in my backpack with survival gear. Other than that I added a 1/4 drive ratchet, extension, socket (s), second 9/16 wrench, spare bolt and washer to hold the secondary on, and a few individual allen keys. All fit inside the factory tool kit. The things I added over the factory stuff, for about any of my sleds, are for changing/adjusting clutch weights, belt deflection/removal, and for adjusting/changing my belt drive belt. One of the allen keys is for the bolts on my handlebar riser and the other is for my team tied secondary deflection bolts.

Also have a small roll of electrical tape, spare fuses, small Loctite tube, and zip ties in a small container in my tunnel bag I forgot about.

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Fiber fix, roll of duct tape, lots of hose clamps. I ride with Polaris' so i need to be able patch them up.....

1ce7d0a4c62334cfdc1770cca818edea.jpg

Premium Features