• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headset/earphones for bluetooth music?

H
Aug 31, 2012
BL WA
I am looking for just a headset that fits into a helmet that can be blue toothed to my phone to listen to music? I don't want a communication set just headphones but not earbuds. Be cool to have some sort of volume/mute controller that is external of the helmet. Anyone use these, knows of any brands and has reviews?

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
A guy in our group has a bluetooth reciever glued to the visor/bill of his helmet and head phone speakers mounted inside. He says it works well. I have used an LG hbs stereo headset with so so results. The ear buds kept falling out.

I have had one like this for 3 seasons now.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-C...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q459SEWFQ38T4QJJDXN3

It's looks the same but different name. They are all the same thou. I paid $35 shipped in ebay. It works very well. I pair it to phone and no wires. Lasts all day ride and I have never ran outta battery. Easy to control. Big knob is volume which mine is always maxed out. If is just twist slightly is skip track. Big middle button is pause play and glove friendly. I have XM with can and this is loud enough to hear even on a pull. Only downside is clip to mount on helmet broke 1st day. I used velcro extreme and stuck to side of helmet and works great. Nothing like doing a side hill to "Cool the Engines" by Boston.

H
Aug 31, 2012
BL WA
I have always been a Skullcandy fan. I decided to try the Method earbuds. AWESOME! The ear buds are very very comfortable. I only used one ear bud (right ear). I can listen to tunes clearly and still hear my sled.

Attachments

• Skullcandy_Earphone_METHODBT_S2CDW-J477_11_1100_Angle_Gray.jpg
    Skullcandy_Earphone_METHODBT_S2CDW-J477_11_1100_Angle_Gray.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 87
Premium Features