• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GoPro Editing Software

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
I recently got a Go Pro, and look forward to putting my own clips together of my rides.

Wondering what you guys with Go Pros are using to edit videos? Any certain program? The simpler the better!

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
Last edited:
W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Cyberlink power director is the highest rated editing software in quality for beginners and in ease of use out of ten other editing softwares that are anywhere from $50-$150. And the good thing about cyberlink is you can buy it on walmart.com and get it shipped to a store and pick it up free of shipping for around $60 is what i got mine for. AND I LOVE IT!!!

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
GoPro editing solution!

If you have a PC with Windows software like Vista or Windows 7, just use the Windows Movie Maker program that comes bundled with operating system. It works fine. Iv'e got a movie published on utube and have had no problems.:face-icon-small-hap

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
If you have a PC with Windows software like Vista or Windows 7, just use the Windows Movie Maker program that comes bundled with operating system. It works fine. Iv'e got a movie published on utube and have had no problems.:face-icon-small-hap

my computer only has windows xp...

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Windows XP has Windows movie maker too I think but it is the old version and it wasn't very good!

Ya ill just have to check out a couple stores and see what they got that works with windows xp.

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
Tried 3 of them, ended up using Magix Movie Edit Pro. Best one I have used and the easiest to navigate and make movies. I believe I got it from Best Buy.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
All of my videos are put together with Windows Movie Maker. Works great with the mp4files that the GoPro puts out. Not as good with .MOV files like my Drift Camera, however.

AkREV151 is my youtube channel. Feel free to look them over.

Premium Features