• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke trips

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
looking to burn out to cooke city December 13-17 providing snow conditions,got a new 13 pro climb 920 im wanting to break in and get use to the chassis coming from an M series,anyone around ND going that way or want to go that way?

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
looking to burn out to cooke city December 13-17 providing snow conditions,got a new 13 pro climb 920 im wanting to break in and get use to the chassis coming from an M series,anyone around ND going that way or want to go that way?

As of right now I am planning on going from Bismarck and a couple guys from the cities are going to pick me up. Planning on the same days you mentioned.

trenchking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
cooke

live in Watford city wish I could make it but don't think I can get there till Christmas back in mn riding at moment trying to keep grandkids happy

badaltitude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2010
north dakota
We have a group of about 14 total from nd going those same days. Will be riding in at least two groups as half of us are on snow bikes and half sleds. We will be easy to spot. Looks like another weekend in cooke with half of nd there....

Premium Features