• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upgrades

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
I am Fairly new here, joined for the RMK 2012 threads and staying for the 2012 Pro threads. I am looking at the following upgrades and ideas or links to previous threads.

I saw a thread and could not find it with a mod for the footwells. I am thinking the foot wells on both sides are likely to get snow inside of the cowling. I am not liking that on the clutch side. This is my biggest concern, any other ideas for fixing this are appreciated?

I am a pack rat but hate wearing a pack on my back, strap it down 99% of the time . I prefer sled storage. Under cowling storage for a quart of oil? Or a 1 liter bottle? Any thought on the clutch side, looks to be room if I put a plate on the belly and a clip below the belt.

Got the goggle bag Polaris makes and it looks good but a bit small, see how it works. Have the underseat bag from the 2010 and am expanding it to double, it will fit even with the back of the seat (I can sew).

Call me a wimp but I like having a seperate control for the thumb warmer, had some frostbite and the thumbs always are colder than the fingers. Any suggestions here?

Made my own rack for the tunnel and use a 2.5 for fuel from stock aluminum, a hole saw and file. 1 hour time and $30.00 in material. Seweda custom fit bar bag, oversize $40 in material. I am also putting the old pot on if I can make it work, love a hot pocket at noon.

Any other ideas would be welcome.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
I am Fairly new here, joined for the RMK 2012 threads and staying for the 2012 Pro threads. I am looking at the following upgrades and ideas or links to previous threads.

I saw a thread and could not find it with a mod for the footwells. I am thinking the foot wells on both sides are likely to get snow inside of the cowling. I am not liking that on the clutch side. This is my biggest concern, any other ideas for fixing this are appreciated?

A couple guys make vented blocker plates for the clutch side, i got mine from mod rods.

Premium Features