• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

#'s for Boondocker box to get rid of midrange stumble?

H
Nov 17, 2008
Adams, ND
Does any one have maps for a Boondocker box, like they have for a pc3 and a pc5? i've played around with the numbers but cant get this hesatation cleared up. this is on a stock 09 800 with 10 update.

ridgeclimber

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Ridge B.C.
boondocker #'s

Are you looking for the #'s for just the box with out the turbo? I have the bd pg kit with the mini intercooler. The psi #'s I am using now at 8 to 10 psi boost are 39,47,52. Works good and doesn't get over 1280 EGT's.

H
Nov 17, 2008
Adams, ND
No turbo on my sled. i have the boondocker synergy nitrous system on it. i was hoping someone had come up with numbers to make this thing run flawless when not on the fun button. it has a pretty bad hesatation in the midrange when i get on the throttle, sometimes i even get a backfire.

MR MOOSE

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2008
Gods country B.C. !
Be carefull of the backfire! 3 polaris 800's, 2 dragons and 1 assault did that in our group in the last 2 rides and they all ended up on the end of a tow rope! Back to polaris for new motors and told that they would fix em but they didnt have an answer for it yet and to expect it again. NICE!

Premium Features