• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Collett Electronics Customer Service

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Unsatisfactory Experience 2 months ago.

I sent in 2 communicators for repair. They had the radios for 3 weeks and didn't provide me any communication regarding the repair.

They didnt' tell me when they shipped. They did not reply to emails and the invoice didn't tell me what they had repaired in my radios.

I had emailed them repeatedly to add Velcro and a couple of other accessories into my order and they never did.

Very disappointed by their customer service.

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Just curious, did they fix the problem? I have some chatterboxes and they seem to only work intermittently. Thinking of trying a different brand.

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
I paid $120 plus shipping for the repair and can only say the communicators now work. Don't know what they did because they never told me. The invoice just said repaired with no specifics.

The communicators work fine. My only grip is that I wish they had a push to talk option and rely on VOX solely.

If you buy used be very careful. I purchased mine from Scott Burns online (a sledder) who told me they were completely functional but when I received them they didn't work and it cost me another $120 to fix them thru Collette. I didn't get a chance to use them this season because of how long it took to get them back from Collette.

Scott, if you are reading this, would appreciate you split the cost of repairs-I think that is fair.

D
Mar 16, 2015
Snowmobile Groomer Warning Beacon Receiver will alert you

We are in the process of offering a Snowmobile Groomer Warning Beacon Receiver (SGWB_Rx) product that will alert you of the presence of a groomer operating in the vicinity to avoid a collision. The SGWB_Rx operates very similiar to a radar detector, it illuminates a super bright LED when the RF signal from a trail groomer is detected.

For additional about our upcoming product introduction follow us at:

Groomer_bALERT

https://sites.google.com/site/groomerbalert/

Premium Features