• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>>Official Power Commander V Thread<<< Polaris 800 C.F.I.'s

N

ND Farmer

Nov 30, 2007
north dakota
This probably belongs in swap...but since this is the subject at hand....I just did the PMS piston update and don't need my PCV. For Sale..1/2 price or make an offer. 701-789-1067 Darren

M

minus40

Oct 22, 2001
This probably belongs in swap...but since this is the subject at hand....I just did the PMS piston update and don't need my PCV. For Sale..1/2 price or make an offer. 701-789-1067 Darren

Why wouldn't you want to run the pcv? I don't see how the new pistons fix the fueling issues.

P
Dec 25, 2007
, i have a 2010 polaris dragon 800 CFI and have recently purchased the PC V SLP made me a map for 5000-8000 feet , i ride from 3400 + should i go with a different map? and if so any suggestions? obviously like everyone else i want more power reliably

Thanks Taylor

J

Justin_Sane

Nov 17, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I'm interested to know if the standard pcv can be used for turbo applications. I've got a pcv with wideband 2 and LCD. I am going to run with CPI twins (because I have them), with mtntk fix kit and PAR 12.5 heads initially. Just to get out riding.

But I also have a boondocker turbo kit with adjustable wastegate, ebc, etc. And I would love to use switched maps and maybe auto tuning as well since I can tune for high and low boost and different fuel if I want. I would prefer to keep the pcv on and just not use the boondocker box. Can I do that on the standard pcv or do I have to have the boost and fuel version?

Premium Features