• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turboed Axys Clutching

B
Oct 10, 2017
I am wondering what clutch setup I should run for riding 10,000'+. I have a 2016 Axys SKS 155 with the 2.6" track. It also has a Boondocker Auto Sidekick with Tial exhaust and 38mm blow off on stock compression. I also have MDS adjustable clutch weights and I would like to stick with them. What weight should I run? what primary spring? what secondary spring? should I switch to a different helix?

My riding style is the steep and deep trees and meadows. with the occasional long pull up the mountain to new spots. No chutes!!

I am around 175# all geared up.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I am wondering what clutch setup I should run for riding 10,000'+. I have a 2016 Axys SKS 155 with the 2.6" track. It also has a Boondocker Auto Sidekick with Tial exhaust and 38mm blow off on stock compression. I also have MDS adjustable clutch weights and I would like to stick with them. What weight should I run? what primary spring? what secondary spring? should I switch to a different helix?

My riding style is the steep and deep trees and meadows. with the occasional long pull up the mountain to new spots. No chutes!!

I am around 175# all geared up.

You might also try the turbo polaris forum?

Also using google to search snowest works well.

Premium Features