• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When is the Quiet Can for the silber turbo coming out?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Corey told me it would be February. Well that has long passed, and still no word. I asked him a couple months ago and didn't get a reply. Anyone else heard anything yet?

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Its out! You can order one on the website and it will be delivered in the fall. The boys are building a bigger shop at the moment - cranking kits (and parts) out through the rest of summer

polaris_guy13

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I just received my quiet can last week. Looks nice and even seems to have a Spot for a O2 sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Yeah just got mine on a few minutes ago. Had to loosen all the other turbo to pipe connections, and pull the pipe to turbo springs to get everything lined up straight again. Definitely more quiet through the entire rpm range. Only downfall is the muff pot has to go back on the pipe after the Y-pipe.

Last edited:

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Yeah just got mine on a few minutes ago. Had to loosen all the other turbo to pipe connections to get everything lined up straight again. Definitely more quiet through the entire rpm range. Only downfall is the muff pot has to go back on the pipe after the Y-pipe.

Does yours have the 'honey comb' mesh at the bottom of the fat part of the can?

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Yeah just got mine on a few minutes ago. Had to loosen all the other turbo to pipe connections to get everything lined up straight again. Definitely more quiet through the entire rpm range. Only downfall is the muff pot has to go back on the pipe after the Y-pipe.

Do you have to take the hood off to get to the muff pot on the pipe?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
picture.php

picture.php

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Hopefully the oem base plate will work, never tried it in that spot. I make my own steel base plates cause I crack the oem ones so much.

Jul 22, 2009

I just installed the current Silber kit with the quiet muffler. I see you've heat taped the top part of the coolant bottle. Was that needed or just preventative? Just curious. I hear taped the coolant and oil line just like you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Needed for sure. I melted a hole in the upper part of the coolant bottle right below stock heat tape area last ride of the season. 4ft of fresh heavy spring snow at 9k ft. Super rare long turbo pinned ride in for 10-15 min straight. Blew a belt at the same time. But piping was just too close to the coolant bottle for the heat that day.

Last edited:
Premium Features