• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snopark Tickets

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Anyone ever get a Snopark ticket with your Snopark sticker posted on your windshield? I have only ridden 30 times this year and been in every Snopark multiple times but came back to a ticket blowing around in the road 30' from my truck in a plastic bag on Saturday (I was picking up the baggie because I thought it was trash). Not only was wiping the snow off my windshield too much work, obviously putting the ticket under the wiper so I actually had a chance knowing I got the ticket was too much to ask. Don't know if the Sherriff just hates me or what's up. I have called and left him 2 voicemails. Anyone have any luck in challenging this?

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
What was the ticket for? Sometime peeps park beyond the signs. Was it in the drivers side windshield? Anyway, its challengable with proof of permit.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Ticket says No Permit. I had the pass in the upper left corner which I realized now it says put in lower corner but I had never had a problem before. I figure the ticket would say improper display not No Permit. Upper is less likely to be covered in snow I would think...

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Yep. They will ding you every time for that. So petty on their behalf. Paying customer and they know it and treat you like that.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
No fish to save in the middle of winter. They gotta do something.
I could go on for days about the chit storm the fish cops caused for me 2 years ago stemming from one of my kids sleds still being registered in another state.
But giving you a ticket for no Sno park pass when there is one in your window is complete bull chit.

snowrider_ps

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2009
Buckley, WA
www.snowrider.us
Ticket says No Permit. I had the pass in the upper left corner which I realized now it says put in lower corner but I had never had a problem before. I figure the ticket would say improper display not No Permit. Upper is less likely to be covered in snow I would think...

So you expected the officer to clean your windshield looking for your permit?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Well being that it was snowing an inch an hour going back to the truck 8 times throughout the day sounds a little unreasonable.

On another note I talk to the officer today and he told he looked all around my truck for my pass and said he didn't see it. That is just crazy talk. I told him I am challenging the ticket and we will see what happens. He said sorry he didn't see it.

rp2000r

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2011
Bothell, WA
Same scenario, Salmon la Sac/Kittitas County I received a ticket. I just had it sitting on my dash and the truck was covered in deep snow. Found ticket when wiping off window before heading home. I wrote a letter and gave my info and copy of valid pass and they dismissed it. Pain in the A$$

Premium Features