• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trailswest rpm gooseneck

T

t 800

Oct 28, 2010
tell me all you can about this trailer i am looking at a 28 footer just want to know how functional they are especially the side unload door. any comments would be good.

T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
have been trying to get a quote on one for a few weeks now and I guess there one dealer doesn't want to sell them very bad???

T

t 800

Oct 28, 2010
aaa trailers spanish fork ut. ask for lane i bought mine there a month ago. but i can tell you that they might be tough to get right now.

T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
just need to get one on order, this would be for next year. how do you like yours? what is the advantage vs going with a regular car hauler gooseneck with door up front.

thanks

ps mind me asking what you paid for yours, just ballpark

K

KG

Oct 12, 2009
I called the place that makes them, and I was pretty sure he told me that the 28' with heater sold for $18,500. Won't start making them again until August.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
I called the place that makes them, and I was pretty sure he told me that the 28' with heater sold for $18,500. Won't start making them again until August.

Yeah it can be a little deceiving, when I origianlly called I was told the same thing, but I was surprised at how much didn't come on that price quote. In fact the front door that is shown in all of the pictures isn't standard, but an additional $1300 option.

studboy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Nokomis,SK
Check out CJ Trailers, they are out of MooseJaw sask. Not sure if they have dealers in the states or not, but they make goose neck and fifth wheel models, they will also custom build a trailer for you.

H

hottshot

Have one and love it!! I load from the front and if the door was 4" wider it would be super easy to un load from the front too but a little tight getting the first one out the front. It is a little heavy but with the weight on the rear axle of truck insted of the bumper traction is great! I honestly can't stand bumper pull trailers so what ever you like...

Premium Features