• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS HEADLIGHT HIGHBEAMS

A
Mar 27, 2017
My brights (high beams) will not work. I know that they dont work while idling below a certain RPM. The sled has 22 miles on it and worked fine at the beginning of the day. I plan on taking it to the dealer just wondering if any one has heard of this?

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Haven't had the issue or heard of anyone else, could try just unplugging everything and replugging it back in, if you haven't already. Quick check before making a dealer run.

M
Dec 22, 2016
Utah
I had the same issue on my 174" Polaris QC didn't ensure that all of the switches/connectors were fully seated. I'll bet money it's a loose connection on the switch by the gas tank. I had the same issue with the kill switch as well. Literally wouldn't start after we put it on trailer lol - ended up being loose connection as well. Should have seen the dealer's face.

I would take 30 minutes and make sure that every connection on the sled is fully seated - after that, have had zero issues and I've abused it pretty hard.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Bumpity bump

Got a 2018 with just over 200 miles on it and no high beams. They did work and now don't.

Switch connection is good, I just checked it.

Any fuses anywhere?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
My 19 came unplugged last ride. It happened a few times on my 16 also. I also broke the switches 3 times on my 16 some how.

Premium Features