• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Supercharged RX-1M

R
Nov 27, 2007
South Fork, CO
04 Supercharged RX-1M For Sale Or Trade for Newer 800+

2004 RX-1 Mountain, Blue
3100 Miles
Ekholm Suspension
162 Attack 20
MPI Supercharger installed by www.haboost.com
Setup for 10PSI Boost
Boost/AF gauges
Yoshimura Exhaust under the tunnel
Hartman Tunnel Extension
Ready to ride at 10,000+ elevation
All work on this sled has been done by High Altitude Boost in Salida, CO or Peak Motorsports in Alamosa, CO.

Reason to sell: Its really too much power for me. I should have just kept it with the 162. I want a stock sled. This one just flat gets it. Half throttle is more than i ever need. Anyone that has ridden with me can attest to this sled not being ridden hard because i am definitely not an aggressive rider. I just think i need an 800 or an Apex (i ride apex's better for some reason?!)

Looking to get $10,000 Or Best offer. Have about 9000 in aftermarket parts. Hoping for Partial trade of Stock Apex, 900 RMK, Rev 800, maybe even an RT 1000 heh.

shauncobb@gmail.com

Last edited:

mountain man

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Craigmont, ID
Still have the sled? I have a 2006 Rev 800 151 with Boss Seat and bar risers with HPS can and skid plate. Lots of other extras. All stock except for the can. Email me at cabrannan@cpcinternet.com with pictures of your sled and i can email you some of mone if you are interested.
Chris

Premium Features