• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rk Tek Head

Z

zrtroller1

Nov 18, 2011
Has anyone had any experience with the RK Tek head? I've seen other post about people saying it lowered there Temps a ton. I'm thinking about getting one for my 9 because my Temps are a little high on these Michigan hard packed trails. I have all the vents and radiator delete done. And also ice scratchers with some washers welded on them.

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I have used the SLP billet head, minor gains in performance and slightly better cooling..

I have also used the rk tek torque-line full billet head with similar performance gains as SLP with slightly cooler temps however this is due no thermostat. Hard to find.

Last sled had the rk-tek cheater head which is stock head modified for rk domes. Better performance cooling not much better.

So in conclusion. For the price you will pay, cooling will be very minimal..your better off playing with your coolant mixture, adding water wetter or better yet Evans coolant and always use scratchers. Also replace thermostat if u haven't recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features