• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For sale; 2006 switchback 900 low miles

G
Due to the current economic crunch, I am forced to part with my beloved 2006 900 Switchback with only 1,481 miles on it.
I will accept the highest offer (I have a price in mind already, and it brings tears to my eyes needing to let this sled go)
I will also help with the logistics delivery or shipping if needed.

I am including a black Premium Polaris IQ heavy-duty trailerable cover with it, and the OEM fuel can on the rear rack. This sled has never been trailered in the open so there is no salt damage.
Adult ridden, ZERO PROBLEMS. The fuel tank was replaced under the tank recall in 2006. it is Bone-stock with no modification of any sort. I would suggest upgrading the front track shock to the 225# spring, and swapping the helix for a 420719 for increased performance and fuel economy.

The sled is flawless with no scratches, dings or dents. It has the high-end belt on it with a 1080 for a spare. the track has no missing or damaged lugs, or spars, it is flawless too.
This sled easily hits 116 MPH (GPS) with my large 240# carcass on it. It has never exploded a belt, the chaincase is not a leaker. And it has been stored in a heated garage when not being ridden. The engine was prepped for extended storage after every riding season.

I hate to have to part with this sled, it has been the best one I have ever owned.
I could not wait to get rid of my 2005 Fusion, but this is not the case with my switchback.

Purchaser must agree to ride the sled like he stole it as often as they can, but at the same time take care of it with regular maintenance, washing, waxing, and polishing the metal parts.

dsc00032fx1.jpg

G
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never had a problem with that, But I have rode one that did vibrate the boards real bad, A clutch balancing along with torquing the clutch to proper specs will usually fix those issues.

Anyways, the sled sold. less than 48 hours and it is gone, the guy is picking it up tomorrow.

The guy weighs 350 pounds, So I tiold him I would swap the front track spring for him so this thing does not dart all over the trail on him

Premium Features