• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2004 Kingcat 900 titanium

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
im parting out my king cat 900 it is carbed stock except for ceramic coated slp twin pipes and can... lost the crank and dont want to pay to have it fixed also has hrp drop brackets and ice scratchers as of now i still have everything new primary spring for the clutch new crank seals new helix stock pipe light weight can 1 bad case 1 good case new top end kit with clips bearings and gasket kit 1 new cylinder 1 good used cylinder challenger 162-15-2.5........ect shoot me a pm or post on here i check it often and will update as things go

Last edited:
A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
O' one more thing. How about the right and left side side panels/belly pan. Kind of a pain to remove but both of mine are busted up and wired together now. :)

Thunder

PICS

Marksnewmach2-8-09-1.jpg

Mark09-1.jpg

Eltiger2-8-09003.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

022-1.jpg

004.jpg

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
I would be interested in the titanium coil spring on the rear suspension if you are parting the skid.

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
do you have the hood still how $ if so
what hyvo gears and chain also thanks

Still got the hood minus the windshield have a pending deal on the chain and gears ill let you know if it falls through also if you want some pics of the hood let me know can take as many as you want of anything you want
Thanks
Mark

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
hood pictuers

do you have the hood still how $ if so
what hyvo gears and chain also thanks

the side vents got a little hot from the twin pipes but its hardly noticeable and there a crack about 2 or 3 inches long right in the middle from the hood being opened roughly both defects were there when i bought the sled $100 bucks for the hood

still have the slp ceramic twin pipes and can stock pipe light weight can skis tunnel bulkhead gas tank lots of stuff if anyone is interested

sled1.jpg sled2.jpg sled3.jpg sled4.jpg

Last edited:

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
parts

Still got lots of stuff cylinders, complete top end kit with gaskets,primary clutch with new spring, secondary clutch new helix, seat, gas tank, ecu ,hood,tunnel,bulkhead,coolant bottle, oil bottle, all the wiring harnesses, 1 bad case that can be fixed, 1 good case, bad crank good for donor parts, brand new crank seals, flat slide carbs, airbox with slp kit, ceramic slp twins with can, stock pipe y pipe and light weight can,whole rear suspension, 162 rails, radius rods lots of stuff ttt

Premium Features