• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 summit 850

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
No one has asked the question yet, why does it say 165 on the tunnel? Odd place for a HP number and the usual place for a track length?

165 is the next track length in a 3" pitch. The 163 is actually a 162" track. At least on the t3's

Last edited:
G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
so my buddy is a hard core Polaris guy and we jab each other lots but that was one of the things we both commented on. There's very few polaris' in Revy. Same with Whistler 3 years ago but maybe that's changed as I know Brown is pushing Polaris now.

Very true up here. When I went to buy my Poo to join on the skinny and light wagon, I decided to find the best dealer within a couple of hours 'cause i do my own stuff anyway.

After research and fake emergency phone calls (I need this today please!) I couldn't really find "the best" so bought on trade difference only (good guys anyway but a little too "auto like" for me).

On the other hand, most Doo dealers here are well stocked with engine assy's to rubber bumper skid stops "on the shelf".
I believe BRP (since seperation from Bombardier) has done a great job providing year round product, so dealers can live and customers can return.

Premium Features