• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

John Deere 400 F/S

W
Dec 31, 2007
I have an older J/D 400, I was told it was a 72 but not sure. It has been sitting for about 7yrs. It runs but the tank has rust and flaking in it. Ran it from a gas can. I did ride the machine about 4 yrs ago then let it sit for about 2 yrs before messing with it again. That is when I found the tank problem. It is in pretty good shape, with some small craking on the hood. The track is in unbelieveable cond. It has the CCW powerplant, seat is crappy but foam is there. Looking for offers, too many projects. Located in Northern WI. Possible delivery for price within reasonble distance. I believe the mileage is correct since the speedo did work but not he orig. owner(1981m). Sorry tried to upload photos and I am not computer smart enough to shrink them to fit. Shoot me an email addy and I can send them if interested..

Thanks for looking

W
Dec 31, 2007
Send me an email and I can send pics. I cant figure out how to shrink them and get them on here, keeps telling me they are to large.. I would like to get 250.00 for it if not I will probably part it out on ebay.

Premium Features