• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowhawk forsale or trade possibly- N. Wi

B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
Ive got an 02 503 hawk shorty for sale.very low miles and very little time on it.Im guessing around 500 miles maybe?They have no speedo or odometer or even hour meter but just looking at how clean the machine is and knowing how little Ive ridden it,its in really nice shape yet.This hawk has just about every update too.9 gallon tank-slipper drive cog-twin axis ski with tracker-ski setback for trail running-trail grabber studs in track-handguard,handwarmers,Custom IsoVibe from GripNRip,spare drive belt for clutches and spare drivecog belt for driveline side.Also has a brand new snowflap from the 06's not installed yet.The hawk has some very slight sideflap damage where the studs dug into the plastic behind your left knee when sittin on it.My buddy layed it over doing 20 or so and the track studs hit the flap, slightly tearing the plastic number plate(very minor).Ive also got a cat secondary that could be installed on it as well as p85 primary(no belt for this setup though)

I would like to get 4k for it as it sits now-Im open to offers however and would also consider trades/partial trades.Id like an enduro dirtbike I could ride the streets with (drz400?)drz 350-xr300- something in this area of bikes-possibly a quad as well-OPEN TO IDEAS! TALK TO ME

Premium Features