• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Edge Custom w/ Union Bay 1000

H
Jan 1, 2008
$7,500 - Trades considered.

Selling this sled. Sled is pretty immaculate since it was hardly ridden. It started off as a single pipe. Broke the crank end of last year so had NEW (not reman) crank put in and converted it to twins. That was at the end of the season and I never got back out so it was never even ridden after the rebuild. ZERO hours. Union Bay built the motor and Doug Ruth did the porting and conversion to twin pipes. Not much was spared in building this. It will make someone real happy. Reason for selling is that most all the people I ride with do not have mods so the inevitable tweaking is just not what I am into any more. Here are the details.
• 2002 Polaris Edge bulkhead with custom Van Amberg powder coated Hillclimb tunnel and custom gas rack.
• Cat-based Union Bay 1000 engine with twin pipes and porting by Doug Ruth. Brand new crank (not remanufactured).
• Approx. 210+ HP with 13.2:1 compression on 50/50 race gas.
• Billet vacuum controlled exhaust valves.
• Holz coil over rear suspension with Fox “kicker” air shock. Camoplast Extreme 156” x 2.5” track with 10 tooth Extrovert drivers.
• Simmons skis.
• Hyperfax slides and Holz ice scratchers.
• Mountain Machines 8” big wheel kit.
• Mountain Mod custom seat.
• Shockwave adjustable helix.
• Racepack Avenger III gauges.
• Wilwood brake caliper with stainless brake line.
• Wicked Racing billet chain case.
• Powerjets on carbs.
• Holz trailing arms.
• R&M lightweight mesh hood.
• Holeshot skid plate.

Price $7,500.
Please call first or email me. I am rarely on the forum recently so a reply is unlikely. Thanks
Sean
saleone@earthlink.net
(253) 298-0288

IMG_1367.jpg
IMG_1368.jpg
IMG_1369.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg
IMG_1366.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features