• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Arctic Cat M7 m7 M 7 m 7 2006 EFI ltd

H

honkuscracker

Dec 29, 2007
2005 Arctic Cat M7 LIMITED!! I am in Bend, OR. I'm selling my 2005 M7 162". Selling due to back injury:(. Sled in in prestine condition. I have owned the sled for two years, the speedo/odo stopped working after 13 miles and i never bothered to get it fixed since i thought i'd run it for years myself. I have a back injury and have only been out twice this year. I don't imagine i have much more than 500-600 miles on the sled. The tach works. Here's a list of the mods that i've done: Speedworks Head, D&D Pipe & can, 2" riser, Left hand throttle, SLP intake, Attack 20 track is ported, straightened, & flipped, Holz suspension relocation bracket (in package, not on sled yet!), SLP Powder Pro Skis, Snow eliminator running boards. This is the limited edition (orange) which has upgrades from the stock m7 including fox air ryde suspension all around, titanium springs & titanium clutch spring. I have also put 70 gram weights in the clutch. This sled runs like a raped-ape! Like i said, i'm only selling cause i screwed up my back skiing and my physical therapist said no more sledding. I think this is a more than fair price for a near perfect machine. if you are looking for an m7 i can't imagine any nicer. thanks for looking and please call if you want to see. Andrew 541-948-4385 Located in Bend, OR $5700 obo make an offer, she needs a new home... i don't have a home computer so e-mail replies may take a few days, i am coming to portland the weekend of the 16-17 and could deliver for FREE! Call Soon! 541-948-4385...Andrew :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

H

honkuscracker

Dec 29, 2007
Price Drop...

I just sold my share in my enclosed trailer so she's gotta go!! Make me an offer i might just suprise you:D Especially fi iv'e bein drynkng:beer;:beer;:eek:

Is the price too high??

hotrod

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
m7

i was wonderin if i was to buy it if you would meet me half way maybe. I live in Laramie wyoming, dont realy know how far that would be.

Premium Features