• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenaline GTX Boot - Men's Size 11 - Bozeman, MT

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Klim Adrenaline GTX Snowmobile Boot -
Adrenaline boots tend to run small. These might fit a Men's size 11 with lightweight socks. I generally wear a size 9.5 or 10 and these size 11 fit perfect with the thick Klim Mammoth sock.

These boot are in really nice shape and in their original box with original packing material. The only blemishes are on the inside of one boot as shown in the pics (two nicks on the trim right where the sole meets the boot). Otherwise they look like new. Bought these before last season and, with the low snow year, only used them a few times so gently used a handful of times (not all funky and worm out). Soles are like new. Pictures speak for themselves (there are a bunch in the craiglist ad so I don't have to attach them all here and burn snowest bandwidth). I'm only selling to try the Klim Adrenaline boot but with the BOA laces if these sell for reasonable price. No worries if they don't sell as I love them and will just keep runnin' them.

This years Adrenaline boots are $240. Asking $185. Prefer local pickup. Shipping would be actual costs pre-paid.
Non-smoking, Non-pet household.

There are a bunch of pictures in my craiglist ad.
https://bozeman.craigslist.org/spo/5313218995.html
Thanks for looking.
Chad

00808_93eT5OtVPyM_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features