• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers BCSSAR Fundraiser this weekend!

Hey, we've got everything planned and ready for this weekend. All of us, Klim, SLP, Powerlabs, S&R, SnoWest and Boondockers have planned a sweet event this weekend. Its a fundraiser for the Bonneville Search and Rescue, we're doing a bunch of raffles to raise money, in the raffles you can win a new .45 pistol or .22 rifle, so many raffle prizes by Boondocker Turbo, 2 Cool Air Vents, Klim, Classic Auto, Toyskinz, ZBroz Racing, Fly Racing, Mountain Addiction. Saturday Night, 5pm at 1568 N 25th East, Idaho Falls.

Here's the official blurb we've been releasing:

The Boondockers BCSSAR Fundraiser is Saturday Dec 1, 2012. The event is put on by Klim Technical Riding Gear, Starting Line Products and Powerlabs Diesel. The Open House starts at 5p, Pizza and Drinks at 6p and the movie starts at 7p. The open house is free to the public and tickets to the Movie are 15 dollars each. The 15 dollar donation to the Search and Rescue gets you into the Movie with free Pizza, Soda and a round of Beer. Buy your tickets online in advance or at the event, visit bcssar.com/boondockers9 to buy your tickets in advance...remember to bring the receipt.

The Fundraiser is being held at 1568 N 25th East, Idaho Falls, Idaho. Turn into the Trellis Square or Home Emporium Parking lot in between Majestic Auto Body and the Lincoln Cemetery, its the building next to Fastenal...or the one with the party going on LOL!!

During the open house you can browse and ask questions of all your favorite snowmobile companies including Boondocker Turbo, Klim, Bonneville Search and Rescue, Starting Line Products, Powerlabs Diesel, Three Bear Lodge, and others. We're holding several raffle events...one card raffle to win a new Springfield XDS .45, another card raffle to win a Smith & Wesson M&P .22 and a huge group raffle that everyone has a chance to win all sorts of gift certificates, parts, accessories, apparell, vacation stays and more. The group raffle prizes come from Boondocker Turbo, 2 Cool Air Vents, Klim, Classic Auto, ZBroz Racing, Fly Racing, ToySkinz, Three Bear Lodge, Mountain Addiction and so many more!!

We'll kickoff winter in style with the Idaho Falls premier of Boondockers 9, which is the latest and best installment of the Boondockers series, visit boondockersmovie.com for more info about the movie and to check out the riders. Dan Gardiner, Phatty D, Ryan Nelson, Aaron Case and more of the Boondockers Crew will be there signing posters and getting crazy!!

All proceeds from this fundraiser go directly to the Bonneville County Sherriff's Search and Rescue. There's awesome videos, food, loud music, great prizes, excellent company...come out and get crazy with us!!

We've put in a ton of effort, hopefully you dig and win some stuff!

BD9 BCSSAR Fndrsr Sml.jpg

D

dcooper

Mar 6, 2012
Jackson, WY
So I went, it was a good event and if nothing else it all went to a good cause.

"During the open house you can browse and ask questions of all your favorite snowmobile companies including Boondocker Turbo, Klim, Bonneville Search and Rescue, Starting Line Products, Powerlabs Diesel, Three Bear Lodge, and others."

I read that and showed up nearly 90 minutes early so I could speak with some reps from at Boondocker, Powerlabs, and SLP if no one else. None of these groups were represented. If they were represented, they didn't make it known. I didnt go to the trade show that was going on Friday and Saturday because I thought I would be able to talk to any companies that I actually wanted to talk to when I went to the Boondockers premiere. I won't say it was a waste of time because I donated to a good cause and got to see the show. But, I was quite disappointed because after showing up early to try to speak with these companies and only ended up sitting around waiting for the "show" to start.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
So I went, it was a good event and if nothing else it all went to a good cause.

"During the open house you can browse and ask questions of all your favorite snowmobile companies including Boondocker Turbo, Klim, Bonneville Search and Rescue, Starting Line Products, Powerlabs Diesel, Three Bear Lodge, and others."

I read that and showed up nearly 90 minutes early so I could speak with some reps from at Boondocker, Powerlabs, and SLP if no one else. None of these groups were represented. If they were represented, they didn't make it known. I didnt go to the trade show that was going on Friday and Saturday because I thought I would be able to talk to any companies that I actually wanted to talk to when I went to the Boondockers premiere. I won't say it was a waste of time because I donated to a good cause and got to see the show. But, I was quite disappointed because after showing up early to try to speak with these companies and only ended up sitting around waiting for the "show" to start.

Sorry to hear that. I know Dustin from SLP was there fielding some questions, I saw a few of the Klim reps there as well. I know sometimes we look for booths and expect people to be in them, but they were more wandering around. Im not sure if Boondocker Turbos ended up coming over or Powerlabs? At the time the posters and announcements were made we had committments from companies to come out, sometimes for whatever reason it doesn't work out.

My apologies to you for not being able to get the information you needed. Hopefully in the future I can get name tags on people. We hope to make the show more successful next year so we appreciate feedback in all forms.

Premium Features