• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what ya think?

P
Jan 4, 2014
plus from a 03 xc 700 motor but its in a 01 rmk 800 151 body justing wondering though been ****ing with the jets a needles .....

P
Jan 4, 2014
well I don't really wanna take my head off to get a pic but the left plug is the clutch side and there no piston wash at all mag side theeres a lot of wash .....but clutch side was running lean so I jetted back up to 440 on that side and I had it perfect for that side but maag side was aalways rich im running 420 in mag side so I drop the needle one spot yesterday andwent for a rip didn't notice any change in the plug but notice that the clutch side went a lil rich ......would leaning out one side affect the other side...I drive a sea level and I use boyeson reeds and mbrp can....

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
well I don't really wanna take my head off to get a pic but the left plug is the clutch side and there no piston wash at all mag side theeres a lot of wash .....but clutch side was running lean so I jetted back up to 440 on that side and I had it perfect for that side but maag side was aalways rich im running 420 in mag side so I drop the needle one spot yesterday andwent for a rip didn't notice any change in the plug but notice that the clutch side went a lil rich ......would leaning out one side affect the other side...I drive a sea level and I use boyeson reeds and mbrp can....

I wouldn't think so unless you have a boost bottle.

Premium Features