• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA tracker DTS Only used 3 times

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
!!!165 shipped and pp!
I moved out of the mountains, and i dont really need it anymore. This what used only 3 times, and still has 99% remaining on the oem batteries. Its in lnib condition, and includes directions, harness, and oem box. Im looking for 175 plus shipping. You can message me here or at 9062036302, i prefer a text but accept calls.

Will also consider a go pro.

Last edited:
E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
To my knowledge it was the most recent version as of the denver snow show last year.
9496025731_459daec8b4_b.jpg

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Sorry Bro

but that is the first generation. I had one just like it about 4-5 years ago. now have the Tracker 2. the 3rd generation is more expensive , it's just smaller and lighter but same technology as gen 2.. difference between gen 2 and gen 1 is the sensitivity and size. gen 2 is smaller.

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
There is only 1 tracker dts, and then there is the tracker 2 which is the successor in the lineup. However it is the most recent version of the tracker dts, which is still made and sold today. That said this is still a digital beacon, that uses all the same things that the newer ones use. Its just slightly less sensitive, and worse on batteries compared to the newer ones. I never claimed it to be the new tracker 2, because its not. It is a DTS, NOT a tracker 2/3. Also no where in their lineup is the tracker 2 referred to as a dts model http://www.backcountryaccess.com/products/avalanche-safety/tracker-beacons/

Not to be rude or anything but if your gonna come in here and try and make a fuss be ready to do 5 minutes of looking.

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I'm looking for a avy beacon for the wife

the Tracker DTS digital beacon is a good unit, $175 is a fair price, I just wanted to know what model it was. I never said you claimed it to be a tracker 2. But if your going to get butthurt over a ??. there wasn't a pic when i asked the questions. I 'm not buying squat from you.

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
Thats fine, i didnt get offended over anything. YOU apparently did, sorry if i did wasnt meant to be that way. Maybe i could have worded it better, but so be it. If you dont buy it so be it, im sure someone else will. I guess i can count this as a bump lol.

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
interested

Think I lost your pm, do you still have the beacon, if so please send me info, pay pal ect.

Premium Features