• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NFL teams axe most of the black head coaches

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Clearly a racist white mans plot... Or it could have been a bunch of coaches that weren't winning???

The NFL is bereft of social benefit anymore. Teams have no loyalty to players or coaches and players have no respect for our flag. RICH BLACK PLAYERS. Yeah, my A$$ bleeds for you all.

Stupid NFL... I don't know how you guys can watch that crap anymore.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Clearly a racist white mans plot... Or it could have been a bunch of coaches that weren't winning???

The NFL is bereft of social benefit anymore. Teams have no loyalty to players or coaches and players have no respect for our flag. RICH BLACK PLAYERS. Yeah, my A$$ bleeds for you all.

Stupid NFL... I don't know how you guys can watch that crap anymore.

I agree that College ball is much better than NFL, but I still watch some NFL.
Mostly to follow players I followed in their college days.

You're also correct in that these coaches were let go for reasons that had nothing to do with color.
Just thought it an interesting headline.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
what does that even mean?

The last survey I saw was for the start of the 2014 season, and 68% of the players were black. The league awards jobs to players based on their performance. This is how all jobs should be awarded, not to cater to the "Rooney Rule", title 9, or any other BS rules

Premium Features