• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS of America Kits

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
The ultimate turbo kit is finally in America . Let me get you that kit you've all been wanting. PM Me for details

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
These kits come in a few options like non intercooled, intercooled and The most sought after insta boost kit featuring the self lubed KPA water cooled turbo , 2863 billet wheel, ceramic bearings, complete ceramic coated pipe with turbo smart blow off, water to air intercooler, boost it fuel controller and proven performance .

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
really?

can you get sales and Service, and Product Support for Boost it fuel controller???? here in the states for your Turbo????

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes. We will have inventory on hand. Sales and support for all the TSS product. Will post on my own thread in the days to come.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Dealer networks are being set up as we speak and getting the great product to you will soon be easy .

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Sorry

but the ???? was about Boost It Box, Sales And support not TSS sales and Support. Last i heard was that Neil cut off all sales and Support to the States.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I asked mr 109 if there was going to be an availability for boost it boxes in the states and he said no in the Polaris thread.. So whats the story?

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I got it!!! Just don't get the no sales to the us if your selling kits to the us.. I also don't get the issue of not selling fuel boxes to customers who want the better product. I just was hoping they were available to us as I have guys wanting them. Any other kit company would sell their fuel control box to anyone who called asking for one. If your stepping up to the plate as a dealer for tss, get us some boxes..

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
I wish I could I'm just being told no . If things change I will post it asap . I know the demand of this controller and I could sell them for sure. Thanks guys ?

L
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
Will there be sales and support for the kits being sold with the boost it boxes! if so then will there be support for the boost it boxes sold in those kits?

Also, I wonder will I be able to buy a replacement boost it box for such said kit, if I happen to loose one in a horrific tumble down a hill?

Lets say there is an American snowmobile owner that buys a TSS kit and his sled goes through a horrific accident. Or say he sells it to his buddy and he has an accident! Everyone is fine, but the Boost it box does not survive! then what is a fella to do? you as an American, cannot buy the boost it box seperatly!

than what?

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
That's a good question hahah yes they will replace or sell one to you for your kit . Im just telling ya as I hear it. By the way it comes in a super duper protection case to out last the sled in case of a wreck :face-icon-small-hap

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Why would they want to sell boxes to guys with homemade turbo setups or kits that they know nothing about? It seems like they have a good reputation that they would like to keep. I seriously doubt you'd have problems getting a replacement box after you purchased a kit from a dealer.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
X2

I got it!!! Just don't get the no sales to the us if your selling kits to the us.. I also don't get the issue of not selling fuel boxes to customers who want the better product. I just was hoping they were available to us as I have guys wanting them. Any other kit company would sell their fuel control box to anyone who called asking for one. If your stepping up to the plate as a dealer for tss, get us some boxes..

That is what I was trying to figure out. if they would sell and support the bOOST IT bOX IN THE sTATES.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Boost it box-$8,000. Comes with free turbo. It's that simple.
There is just too many variables to be selling Boost-It boxes to every Tom Dick and Harry.
Add the fact that Tom and Dick expect the box to be set from factory and never have to adjust for temp, humidity or elevation.
Then there's Harry who doesn't even know what a piston is but likes to call up the manufacturer and scream at him because his sled runs rough and his friends laughed at him.
And then there's the insurance factor that doesn't cover lawsuit happy US people who might roll their sled and blame it on the fuel controller.
And when you have 20+ sleds lined up for turbo installs, who needs the hassle?
I am not associated with Boost-It in any way, shape or form but I do run one on my turbo.

Boost-It box rocks.

G
Apr 23, 2008
well Kanedog, you stepped in **** this time..

Guys. NO company can sell a product in this country and NOT support its previous customers. Make a call to your attorney general, the Utah office is now aware of the issue..

Premium Features