• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lied to Again.

snomoride

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2009
Sierra Village Ca.
WHY

Yep I have thought of that before and how about the Snowmobile manufacture's and any other company that's got do with this sport getting on this also, We do have a voice but not a big enough one that's for sure, I tried to get our County Supervisors involved also, But nothing ,gets real frustrating to say the least I have wrote letters to all the right people, Feds, State, BRC, CORVA and CNSA and no response, I know this will get some folks panties in a bunch BUT SO WHAT.

C
Oct 17, 2012
Ronald, WA
Here's the latest on this abomination. I love how even the land that isn't wilderness is termed "motorized study area". Who does the studying, enviro-fascists and the EPA. Vote republican every chance you get otherwise this will become a reality, and worse. I know they are scumbags too, but at least they are not actively trying to take your rights away from you and give them to some tree hugger in San Francisco who will probably never step foot on this land.

https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/37

Premium Features